Truffle Huntress Services
Truffle Hunts & Gastro Tourism
We will start off the hunt by hiking through the hazelnut grove. During our search for the elusive black truffle we will share with you the history of truffle cultivation
Gastro Tourism, Domestic & Imported Truffles, Salts & Butters.
Tesoro Mio Truffle Ranch is a Gastro Tourism destination! We offer Imported Truffles, Domestic French Perigord Black Truffles, Black Perigord Truffle butter, and Baleine Salt,
Tesoro Mio (Treasure of mine) is our producing truffle farm in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mountain’s of Northern California. We are one of the very few Truffiere’s in California that is producing the French Perigord or Winter Black Truffle aka “Black Diamond” of the kitchen.
Truffle Huntress has successfully unearthed cultivated and wild truffles in Washington, Oregon and our home state of California. In addition to “hound found” truffles we can provide soil and root sample collection for field and laboratory analysis.
Truffle Huntress has the privilege of raising and training Truffle Dogs in a producing truffle orchard Tesoro Mio Truffiere. The Lagotto Romagnolo is the only dog specifically bred to hunt the underground tuber known as truffles.
Truffle Huntress In The Press
Truffle Farming in The U.S.In an industry that is still immature, growing truffles reliably is still considered by many as experimental farming in the New World. Fortunately, there have been new advances in scientific methods and theory in the past decade. DNA and Mycorrhizal testing are now used to confirm the presence of activity of the correct tuber species. Learn More About Truffle Farming
Truffle Resource CenterLooking for information on where to buy truffles, hunt truffles, or how to grow truffles. Check out our Truffle resources page. Years of experience in the world of truffles has lead us to the finest truffle resources and we are happy to share those resources with you. Learn More
@ClaudeMurat07 Yes we are good. Hope you are as well!! My orchard that I’m rehabilitating. We have been finding the small T. melano. The irrigation system is also inconsistent coverage so it needs work too. I pollard the trees so it helps from keeping the canopy closed. Any suggestions?
Fascinating Science!! https://t.co/ZN6sJs6kv8
Looking forward to having you at NATGA https://t.co/MN5nATzwVo
- A nose for luxuryIn Tesoro Mio Truffiere, Truffle Dogs, Truffle Farming in the US, Truffle Hunting, Truffle Huntress, UncategorizedMarch 27, 2019San Francisco Chronicle : By Tara Duggan March 27, […]
- The hunt for black goldIn Truffle Farming in the US, Truffle Hunting, UncategorizedMarch 23, 2019The Guardian : Sat 23 Mar 2019 Staci […]
- Sniffing out culinary goldIn Tesoro Mio Truffiere, Truffle Dogs, Truffle Farming in the US, Truffle Hunting, UncategorizedMarch 6, 2019Mountain Democrat: By John Poimiroo March 06 2019 […]
- California black trufflesIn Tesoro Mio Truffiere, Truffle Dogs, Truffle Farming in the US, Truffle Hunting, Truffle Huntress, UncategorizedFebruary 6, 2019San Francisco Chronicle : Tara Duggan Feb. 6, 2019 […]
- This trained dog digs up buried treasure worth as much as $900 a poundIn UncategorizedJanuary 10, 2018This trained dog digs up buried treasure worth as much […]
- The ‘Truffle Huntress’ aims for California growthIn Tesoro Mio Truffiere, Truffle Dogs, Truffle Farming in the US, Truffle Hunting, UncategorizedJanuary 3, 2018abc 10 News: Author: John Bartell Jan 03 2018 Growing […]
- Truffled Wild Turkey-Anyone?In Tesoro Mio Truffiere, Truffle Dogs, Truffle Farming in the US, Truffle Hunting, Truffle Huntress, Truffle RecipesNovember 24, 2016Can a more perfect match be found for the indulgence […]
- I Love FallIn Truffle HuntressSeptember 13, 0201It’s Cornucopia of all things Autumnal. The bounty of […]